- RPR 23 – Dr. Robert Zubrin on Mars Insight, Moon Direct, & More
- RPR 22- Dr. Reut Sorek Abramovich, Davidson Institute, Young Astronaut Academy, D-Mars Analog Ramonaut
- RPR 21 – Dirk Schulze-Makuch, Astrobiologist, Author, “The Cosmic Zoo”.
- RPR 20 – James L Burk IT Director & MarsVR, The Mars Society
- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
Author Archives: Ron Sparkman
In today’s episode, we speak with Morgan Arena Irons of Deep Space Ecology. We discuss her work in environmental sciences, what ecology is, how her passion for the environment sparked her ideas to make a liveable environment on the Red … Continue reading
One of the biggest questions for the upcoming Journey To Mars, no matter who it is that’s going, is how will we eat on Mars? How can we modify the Martian regolith so that we can possibly grow crops a … Continue reading
The Orion spacecraft is kind of small, so how will NASA astronauts live comfortably on the way to Mars? What will they eat? And what are the contigency plans if something were to go wrong, a la, “The Martian”? NASA … Continue reading