- RPR 22- Dr. Reut Sorek Abramovich, Davidson Institute, Young Astronaut Academy, D-Mars Analog Ramonaut
- RPR 21 – Dirk Schulze-Makuch, Astrobiologist, Author, “The Cosmic Zoo”.
- RPR 20 – James L Burk IT Director & MarsVR, The Mars Society
- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
- RPR 18 – Dr. Robert Zubrin, President of The Mars Society.
Author Archives: Ron Sparkman
One of the biggest questions for the upcoming Journey To Mars, no matter who it is that’s going, is how will we eat on Mars? How can we modify the Martian regolith so that we can possibly grow crops a … Continue reading
The Orion spacecraft is kind of small, so how will NASA astronauts live comfortably on the way to Mars? What will they eat? And what are the contigency plans if something were to go wrong, a la, “The Martian”? NASA … Continue reading