- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
- RPR 18 – Dr. Robert Zubrin, President of The Mars Society.
- RPR 17 – Cassandra Klos, Commander, MDRS Crew 181
- RPR 16 – Dr. Geronimo Villanueva, Planetary Scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- RPR 15 – Dr. Chris McKay, NASA Space Scientist, Astrobiologist, & Mars/Terraforming Authority.
Monthly Archives: January 2018
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Dava Newman. Dr. Newman is the previous NASA Deputy Administrator, a spacesuit innovator, and a professor at MIT. In this interview, we discuss her 20 years of work on getting humans to Mars, … Continue reading