- RPR 23 – Dr. Robert Zubrin on Mars Insight, Moon Direct, & More
- RPR 22- Dr. Reut Sorek Abramovich, Davidson Institute, Young Astronaut Academy, D-Mars Analog Ramonaut
- RPR 21 – Dirk Schulze-Makuch, Astrobiologist, Author, “The Cosmic Zoo”.
- RPR 20 – James L Burk IT Director & MarsVR, The Mars Society
- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
Tag Archives: terraforming
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Chris Mckay from NASA Ames Research Center. Chris is an astrobiologist and space scientist, as well as an authority often sought out to discuss terraforming other planets…and Mars! He’s also a popular science … Continue reading