- RPR 21 – Dirk Schulze-Makuch, Astrobiologist, Author, “The Cosmic Zoo”.
- RPR 20 – James L Burk IT Director & MarsVR, The Mars Society
- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
- RPR 18 – Dr. Robert Zubrin, President of The Mars Society.
- RPR 17 – Cassandra Klos, Commander, MDRS Crew 181
Tag Archives: nasa
In today’s episode we speak with James L Burk. James is The Mars Society’s IT Director and is heading up their newest project, MarsVR! In this interview, we discuss the Mars Society’s new VR project, how it differs from the … Continue reading
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Dava Newman. Dr. Newman is the previous NASA Deputy Administrator, a spacesuit innovator, and a professor at MIT. In this interview, we discuss her 20 years of work on getting humans to Mars, … Continue reading
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Chris Mckay from NASA Ames Research Center. Chris is an astrobiologist and space scientist, as well as an authority often sought out to discuss terraforming other planets…and Mars! He’s also a popular science … Continue reading