- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
- RPR 18 – Dr. Robert Zubrin, President of The Mars Society.
- RPR 17 – Cassandra Klos, Commander, MDRS Crew 181
- RPR 16 – Dr. Geronimo Villanueva, Planetary Scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- RPR 15 – Dr. Chris McKay, NASA Space Scientist, Astrobiologist, & Mars/Terraforming Authority.
Monthly Archives: June 2017
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Chris Mckay from NASA Ames Research Center. Chris is an astrobiologist and space scientist, as well as an authority often sought out to discuss terraforming other planets…and Mars! He’s also a popular science … Continue reading