- RPR 15 – Dr. Chris McKay, NASA Space Scientist, Astrobiologist, & Mars/Terraforming Authority.
- RPR 14 – Alyssa Carson, Future Mars Walker.
- RPR 13 – Deep Space Ecology’s Morgan Arena Irons
- RPR 12 – Spacefarming Authorities, Galactic Farms’ Jeff & Melissa Pernell
- RPR 11 – Radiation and Propulsion Expert: Dr. Joseph Parker
Author Archives: Ron Sparkman
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Chris Mckay from NASA Ames Research Center. Chris is an astrobiologist and space scientist, as well as an authority often sought out to discuss terraforming other planets…and Mars! He’s also a popular science … Continue reading
In today’s episode we speak with Alyssa Carson. At 16 years old, she is already on her way to being a space traveler, working with Project Possum Citizen Scientist Astronautics program (Advanced POSSUM Academy. New class starting soon!), as well … Continue reading
In today’s episode, we speak with Morgan Arena Irons of Deep Space Ecology. We discuss her work in environmental sciences, what ecology is, how her passion for the environment sparked her ideas to make a liveable environment on the Red … Continue reading
One of the biggest questions for the upcoming Journey To Mars, no matter who it is that’s going, is how will we eat on Mars? How can we modify the Martian regolith so that we can possibly grow crops a … Continue reading
The Orion spacecraft is kind of small, so how will NASA astronauts live comfortably on the way to Mars? What will they eat? And what are the contigency plans if something were to go wrong, a la, “The Martian”? NASA … Continue reading