- RPR 16 – Dr. Geronimo Villanueva, Planetary Scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- RPR 15 – Dr. Chris McKay, NASA Space Scientist, Astrobiologist, & Mars/Terraforming Authority.
- RPR 14 – Alyssa Carson, Future Mars Walker.
- RPR 13 – Deep Space Ecology’s Morgan Arena Irons
- RPR 12 – Spacefarming Authorities, Galactic Farms’ Jeff & Melissa Pernell
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The Orion spacecraft is kind of small, so how will NASA astronauts live comfortably on the way to Mars? What will they eat? And what are the contigency plans if something were to go wrong, a la, “The Martian”? NASA … Continue reading
New Zealand Mars Society Chapter President Haritina Mogosanu is definitely a dreamer. Her fascination with stars has gone back as far as she can remember. As Haritina grew up, her passion for stars grew too, and she learned that many … Continue reading