- RPR 25 – Dr. James Rice, Astrogeologist, Planetary Science Institute
- RPR 24 – Dr. Michael Chalmer Dunn, 4th Planet Logistics, Lunar/Martian Subterranean Habitats
- RPR 23 – Dr. Robert Zubrin on Mars Insight, Moon Direct, & More
- RPR 22- Dr. Reut Sorek Abramovich, Davidson Institute, Young Astronaut Academy, D-Mars Analog Ramonaut
- RPR 21 – Dirk Schulze-Makuch, Astrobiologist, Author, “The Cosmic Zoo”.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The Orion spacecraft is kind of small, so how will NASA astronauts live comfortably on the way to Mars? What will they eat? And what are the contigency plans if something were to go wrong, a la, “The Martian”? NASA … Continue reading
New Zealand Mars Society Chapter President Haritina Mogosanu is definitely a dreamer. Her fascination with stars has gone back as far as she can remember. As Haritina grew up, her passion for stars grew too, and she learned that many … Continue reading