- RPR 18 – Dr. Robert Zubrin, President of The Mars Society.
- RPR 17 – Cassandra Klos, Commander, MDRS Crew 181
- RPR 16 – Dr. Geronimo Villanueva, Planetary Scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- RPR 15 – Dr. Chris McKay, NASA Space Scientist, Astrobiologist, & Mars/Terraforming Authority.
- RPR 14 – Alyssa Carson, Future Mars Walker.
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Leonard David is an award winning space journalist, reporting on space activities for over 50 years and is author of Mars – Our Future on the Red Planet to be published by National Geographic on October 25, 2016. The book … Continue reading
Vera Mulyani’s multidisciplinary background in master planning in various fields of art; architecture, urban design, filmmaking and storytelling, has made her specialized in conceptual strategy in technology, innovation and business development, which is just perfect for designing a future city … Continue reading
Dr. Zubrin is an American aerospace engineer and author of The Case for Mars, best known for his advocacy of the manned exploration. Today’s host is Bill Hargenrader, bestselling author of the Mars Journey series, and Founder of I Love … Continue reading