- RPR 21 – Dirk Schulze-Makuch, Astrobiologist, Author, “The Cosmic Zoo”.
- RPR 20 – James L Burk IT Director & MarsVR, The Mars Society
- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
- RPR 18 – Dr. Robert Zubrin, President of The Mars Society.
- RPR 17 – Cassandra Klos, Commander, MDRS Crew 181
Monthly Archives: August 2017
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Geronimo Villanueva from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. Via the NASA Website. “Dr. Geronimo Villanueva is a planetary scientist at NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center who specializes in the search for organic molecules on Mars and on icy bodies. He … Continue reading