- RPR 17 – Cassandra Klos, Commander, MDRS Crew 181
- RPR 16 – Dr. Geronimo Villanueva, Planetary Scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- RPR 15 – Dr. Chris McKay, NASA Space Scientist, Astrobiologist, & Mars/Terraforming Authority.
- RPR 14 – Alyssa Carson, Future Mars Walker.
- RPR 13 – Deep Space Ecology’s Morgan Arena Irons
Monthly Archives: August 2017
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Geronimo Villanueva from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. Via the NASA Website. “Dr. Geronimo Villanueva is a planetary scientist at NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center who specializes in the search for organic molecules on Mars and on icy bodies. He … Continue reading