- RPR 19 – Dr. Dava Newman, Former NASA Deputy Administrator, MIT Professor.
- RPR 18 – Dr. Robert Zubrin, President of The Mars Society.
- RPR 17 – Cassandra Klos, Commander, MDRS Crew 181
- RPR 16 – Dr. Geronimo Villanueva, Planetary Scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- RPR 15 – Dr. Chris McKay, NASA Space Scientist, Astrobiologist, & Mars/Terraforming Authority.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Geronimo Villanueva from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. Via the NASA Website. “Dr. Geronimo Villanueva is a planetary scientist at NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center who specializes in the search for organic molecules on Mars and on icy bodies. He … Continue reading