- RPR 25 – Dr. James Rice, Astrogeologist, Planetary Science Institute
- RPR 24 – Dr. Michael Chalmer Dunn, 4th Planet Logistics, Lunar/Martian Subterranean Habitats
- RPR 23 – Dr. Robert Zubrin on Mars Insight, Moon Direct, & More
- RPR 22- Dr. Reut Sorek Abramovich, Davidson Institute, Young Astronaut Academy, D-Mars Analog Ramonaut
- RPR 21 – Dirk Schulze-Makuch, Astrobiologist, Author, “The Cosmic Zoo”.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
In today’s episode we speak with Dr. Geronimo Villanueva from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. Via the NASA Website. “Dr. Geronimo Villanueva is a planetary scientist at NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center who specializes in the search for organic molecules on Mars and on icy bodies. He … Continue reading